One bizhub C353 does it all with advanced networking, enhanced security and more.
NEW FEATURE i-Option allows the ability to view a web browser from the control panel, manipulate user box documents at the control panel and offers enhanced PDF encryption.
The bizhub C353 has a bold new design that puts high-speed multifunction power at the hub of your business. In both high-impact color and cost-effective B&W, you can output up to 35 pages per minute — and scan documents to multiple destinations at up to 70 originals per minute, to bring information into your workflow faster. A large color touch-screen control panel makes operation quick and easy, including multiple-page thumbnail preview of documents.
You’ll also have modular built-in finisher and powerful floor finisher options, a Fiery® Image Controller option with advanced color management capabilities, new security enhancements and PageScope software capabilities to grow with your business — making the bizhub C353 a powerful and cost-effective solution for high-volume document demands.
- Sleek design and small footprint, with cables kept out of sight to preserve 360° styling that looks terrific from any angle.
- 35 ppm speed in color and B&W for fast output to stay ahead of rising document traffic — with up to 70 opm scanning, simultaneous bizhub Send functions.
- Simitri® HD Color Polymerized Toner provides superb image quality with razor-sharp text and fine-line detail to give graphics and halftones greater impact.
- Built-in Emperon® Print System for seamless print/scan integration, with PCL6/PS3/XPS functionality and a standard 60 GB HDD.
- New security enhancements, DPWS for improved connectivity and installation, Super G3 Fax option, i-Option® kits with web browser convenience, Image Panel display and Enhanced PDF Encryption.
- The ideal replacement for your current equipment. The bizhub C353 lets you scan, save, share, then print and copy at up to 35 pages per minute — for color impact that never slows you down, plus cost-efficient B&W output for everyday documents.
- 360° styling looks terrific from any angle. Compact footprint, sleek cabinet color and all-around access make the bizhub C353 ideal for center-office placement — with cables kept out of sight to preserve its clean lines.
- InfoLine status display. The bizhub C353 features a unique InfoLine display that tracks the flow of information in and out — showing you operating status at a glance, even from across the room.
- Large color touch-screen control panel. Simple icons and thumbnail previews help every operator scan, print and fax more quickly, with shortcut keys you can customize — and tilt-swivel design to provide Section 508 compliance for all employees.
- Multiple-page color thumbnail preview. The ability to review multiple pages of your thumbnails on the LCD screen; enables you to review documents more easily before you print.
- Powerful built-in Emperon® printing. Full print/scan/copy productivity right out of the box, with PCL6/PS3/XPS functionality, ICC Profile support, built-in 60 GB HDD.
- The bEST approach to integration. With built-in bizhub Extended Solution Technology (bEST), the bizhub C353 is also ready for seamless interface with third-party software for print management, cost control and networking functions.
- Fast scanning to multiple destinations. Scan documents at up to 70 originals per minute, with Scan-to-Email, FTP, SMB, HDD/User Box, and network TWAIN flexibility — plus Scan-to-WebDAV and Scan-to-USB Memory capabilities. Compact PDF formatting reduces file size to make documents faster to send and receive.
- Simultaneous distribution with bizhub Send. With bizhub Send function, your bizhub C353 can accomplish more work with less keystrokes — scanning, Emailing and faxing while simultaneously storing a User Box copy or saving the file to SMB or FTP.
- Enhanced User Box Functions. Scan-to-User Box function lets you save files on the built-in 60 GB hard disk drive of your bizhub, You can assign User Boxes to individuals, departments or workgroups, even allocate User Boxes by theme, project or goal to share and group documents more efficiently.
- WebDAV support. Your bizhub provides support for WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) — the advanced system that makes it easier to manage files and folders on your web server, identify authors and dates of web pages, lock documents and track file revisions.
- IPv6: the next-generation Internet protocol. IPv6 dramatically increases IP addressing power and gives every networked device its own IP address to facilitate communication and improve security.
- USB transfer. Add a simple EK-603 USB Interface option to your bizhub C353, and you can scan files to a USB thumb-drive and also print files from a USB thumb-drive — including files in PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF and encrypted PDF formats.
- 1,150-sheet standard paper capacity, heavy stock, standard duplexing. Load and auto-duplex up to 140 lb. index stock in all trays, load up to 150 sheets in manual bypass, print on envelopes or coated paper, and output 11” x 17” originals on 12” x 18” paper to preserve color bars, crop marks and margins. With LCC option, maximum paper capacity rises to 3,650 sheets.
- Custom finishing for in-house production. Built-in Modular Finisher and powerful Floor Finisher options can provide 60-page booklet-making, 50-sheet stapling, half-fold and 2/3-hole punch capabilities — and if you don’t need finishing, a Job Separator option can separate print, copy, fax and report output jobs.
- Banner printing. With the Built-in Modular Finisher installed, you can output full-color banners up to 11-3/4” x 47-1/4” — a unique bizhub advantage.
- Simitri® HD Color Polymerized Toner. Exclusive Konica Minolta technology provides superb color, vivid halftones, detailed fine-line drawings and razor-sharp text.
- High-capacity toner. With high-capacity B&W toner cartridge and Toner Save Mode, the bizhub C353 effectively lowers your total cost of ownership.
- Low-temperature oil-less fusing. Low-temperature fusing saves energy, creates documents that resist fading, won’t peel or crack when folded, and allows you to overprint or write on prints and copies.
- Green technologies to protect the environment. The bizhub C353 provides new power and toner saving modes, low-temperature fusing that saves energy, and other “green” technologies that meet the stringent new Energy Star standards adopted in April, 2007.
- DPWS for improved connectivity and installation. For seamless device management in Windows Vista environments, DPWS (Devices Profile for Web Services) automatically locates next-generation bizhub devices on the network, downloads necessary drivers online and allows users to perform quick printing and push/pull scanning at the push of a button.
- Enhanced security protection. All the security you need in today’s networked workflow — including HDD Sanitizing, Job Erase, Lock Job, HDD Lock, Account Track, Copy Protection, Data Encryption, IP Address Filtering, and Encrypted Network Printing, plus optional HDD Encryption and Biometric Authentication.
- Advanced i-Option® Kits for convenient Internet access and more. For even greater connectivity, the new Konica Minolta i-Option upgrade lets you browse the web from your bizhub control panel, adds new Image Panel document viewing and control capabilities, increases your document security with Enhanced PDF Encryption and expands the versatility and convenience of your bizhub workflow.
- Biometric Authentication Option. The innovative Biometric Authentication option can recognize the unique physical characteristics of each user, for fast and secure “ID and Print” operation and access to your bizhub device.
- High-speed Super G3 Fax option. Super G3 transmission/reception, up to 2,000 multi-address locations, broadcasting, program dialing and other advanced features — plus an optional 2nd phone line for increased fax input/output capability.
- Powerful PageScope® software. A full suite of software solutions for web-based monitoring and network control, integrated IP addressing and security, enterprise-system integration, personal document management, printing from the Internet and more.
- PageScope Enterprise Suite1. Addresses device management needs with a server-based accounting solution that combines account tracking, user authentication and custom display panel functionality.
1 Available Spring 2008
- DF-611 Reversing Automatic Document Feeder: 100-sheet capacity; accepts paper sizes from 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” to 11” x 17”, weights up to 55.75 lb. stock.
- OC-507 Original Cover: required if the RADF is not installed; secures original on platen.
- FS-519 Built-In Modular Finisher: Provides 50-sheet stapling and customized capabilities for sorting, grouping, and stapling.
- SD-505 Saddle Kit: Adds saddle-stitch booklet-making capability (for FS-519 Finisher).
- PK-515 Punch Kit: Adds 2/3-hole punching capability (for FS-519 Finisher).
- MT-502 Mailbin Kit: Adds mailbin output capability (for FS-519 Finisher).
- OT-602 Output Tray: Output tray (for FS-519 Finisher) allows printed pages to be separated by job type (copy, print or fax).
- FS-609 Booklet Floor Finisher: A floor finisher that lets you produce 60-page booklets and half-fold documents.
- PK-501 Punch Kit: Adds 2/3-hole punching capability (for FS-609 finisher).
- JS-505 Job Separator Tray: For applications that require simple sorting capabilities when no finisher is attached; allows sorting of prints, copies, faxes and report output jobs.
- PC-104 Paper Feed Cabinet: Provides one 500-sheet universal paper cassette and one storage drawer.
- PC-204 Paper Feed Cabinet: Provides two 500-sheet universal paper cassettes.
- PC-405 Large Capacity Cassette: Holds an additional 2,500 sheets of letter-size paper, bringing total paper capacity to 3,650 sheets.
- MK-713 Banner Paper Guide: provides a paper guide for banners up to 11-3/4” x 47-1/4”; can hold up to 10 banner sheets.
COMMUNICATIONS, NETWORKING, SECURITY
- Fax Kit: Adds Super G3 Fax capability to the bizhub C353, with JBIG Data compression and the ability to send and received documents up to 11” x 17”; includes the MK-711 Option Mount Kit to connect the Fax Kit to base engine.
- EK-603 Local Interface Kit: Provides connection for the AU-101 Biometric Authentication Unit via USB 2.0; also allows you to scan files to a USB thumb-drive and print files from a USB thumb-drive.
- SA-501 Scan Accelerator Kit. Accelerates scan conversion process.
- ML-501 Fax Multi-Line Kit: Adds dual-line capability for high-volume facsimile traffic.
- SP-501 Stamp Unit: Stamps documents that have been scanned.
- Spare TX Marker: Replacement for TX marker stamp when marking becomes faint.
- LK-101, LK-201 i-Option Kits: Provide web-browser convenience, Image Panel viewing capabilities, Enhanced PDF Encryption.
- UK-201 Upgrade Kit: Provides the 512 MB memory upgrade required for LK-101, LK-201 i-Option Kits as well as the stylus pen, stylus pen holder and face sheet.
- AU-101 Biometric Authentication Unit: Provides sophisticated user authentication to guard against unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- WT-502 Working Table: Required to house the optional AU-101 Biometric Authentication Unit; also adds an extra work surface to make walk-up copy jobs easier.
- Fiery® IC-409 Image Controller: Provides sophisticated color management capabilities, with Fiery Command Workstation™ interface and Fiery ColorWise® Pro tools.
- VI-504 Video Interface Kit: For Fiery® IC-409 Image Controller.
- SC-503 HDD Encryption Kit: To encrypt data stored on the hard disk drive in order to protect access to sensitive data.
- DK-504 Copy Desk: Brings the bizhub C353 to standard operating height and provides storage space for supplies.
Brochure & Spec Sheet
- bizhub c353 spec sheet.pdf
- bizhub c203-c253-c353 brochure.pdf
Service & Support
Other Older Equipment
- AccountTrack Mgmt C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Copying C203_C253_C353.pdf
- General Care C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Faxing C203_C253_C353.pdf
- PC Faxing C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Printing C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Scanning C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Setup Meter Notification C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Setup Printing C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Setup Scan to Email C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Setup Scan to FTP C203_C253_C353.pdf
- Setup Scan to SMB-Vista C203_C253_C353.pdf