Here at Braden, customer service is #1 in our hearts and on our minds. It’s the bloodline of all that we do – across all teams within the organization. However, it is the very critical role of a Customer Service Representative, such as David G., to bring those values to life.
Name: David G.
Title: Customer Service Rep
- What are you most looking forward to about moving into the new building?
- I hear that there’s going to be a window in my new office..
- What is your favorite thing about working for Braden?
- It’s definitely the people. Everyone is really friendly and always willing to help!
- What is one thing about your role that most people don’t know?
- On an average day, Tom and I take upwards of 100 calls.
- Fun Fact about you:
- I am the youngest (favorite) of 4 kids.
Thank you David, for your excellent example of Customer Service in action and helping us to bring the quality time and attention to our clients that they deserve!