You’re ready to purchase a new multi-functional printer for your office and it’s time to choose a brand. If you work with an Account Manager at Braden the process should be simple and painless. We are able to listen to your needs and identify the best option for your business and depending on your input, we may recommend a Kyocera machine. You can expect top-of-the line quality and reliability with these products.
- Reliable and lasting performance
- Environmentally friendly equipment and a strict sustainability policy
- Easy-to-use interface
- Customization to fit your current and future business needs
Software & Services
Kyocera offers a full range of optional, built-in software:
- Document capture and distribution
- Mobile and cloud technology to print on the go
- Document management
- Network device management
- Cost control and security
Kyocera Fleet Management Services- The Fleet Management Services is a comprehensive, remote monitoring solution that provides usage data to optimize your document environment over time. Real-time diagnostics are also provided to decrease downtime when consumable parts are running low.
- Buyers Lab Most Reliable Color Copier MFP Brand Award (2018)
- Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators (2018)- Kyocera’s patent success rate and global reach won them the Global Innovators Award for the fifth year in a row.
- Microsoft Gold Partnership- Kyocera is recognized for its expertise and impact in document imaging and management
For a full list of awards, visit their website.
Our sales and service team recently received the Total Document Solutions (TDS) 2.0 Provider Certification from Kyocera. This certification allows us to leverage Kyocera’s extensive training resources and provide enhanced sales and service support in response to any of our client’s business challenges.
Contact us today to find your new office MFP!